THAT OFF-WHITE SCULPTURE BAG





Everyone deserves a treat every now and again don't we? After using a canvas tote bag to carry my stuff around for about six months, I finally thought it was time to invest in a new 'everyday-wear bag.' Spending weeks researching what kind of style and type I wanted, I had narrowed it down to a few options; Balenciaga Black Shopper, Givenchy Black Backpack and this Off-White Sculpture Tote Bag. As I work on-the-go, I wanted something that I could either slip my laptop in to, or fit everything else in, so if I carried the laptop it wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Finally settling for this Off White find, I was over the moon. It's the perfect combo of smart/casual because of the detachable logo strap. I've literally used this every day since I've had it. Swapping it from workwear to nightwear by simply removing the strap - I couldn't be happier.

Here I'm wearing it with my Faux Black Leather Jacket (similar), adidas Originals T Shirt, Monki Popper Skirt and adidas Black NMD Trainers... But don't worry, they'll be plenty more outfits coming where I'm styling this up!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig