SPRING INSTAGRAM TAKEOVER WITH FIORELLI BAGS


YEY Spring is finally here - literally can't express how happy I am about the season change! Spring to me means long walks in jumpers and sunnies but also the start of a new beginnings. Sorry for the lack of outfit-esque posts since Fashion Week, I've literally been snowed under at work with a new campaign launch (post to follow). In the mist of madness Fiorelli Bags got in touch to see if I'd be interested in a Spring Instagram takeover campaign. My answer? HELL YES!







Selecting this beaut White Oversized Faux Leather Shopper from the most dreamy of lookbooks, I was sent the bag to style up into my fave Spring outfit whilst sending over some shots to feature on the Fiorelli Instagram page. You can see the bespoke posts W/C 11th of April but I got a little carried away with myself and wanted to show you guys this outfit I threw together ahead of the official collaboration launch date.

Here I styled the White Oversized Faux Leather Shopper with my new Khaki Military Trench from Missguided - I know can you believe it, the quality and fit is incredible, MG have definitely stepped in their game! With some Black Lace Up Leggings and a Black Sheer Jumper worn underneath, I was ready to snap away my #Insta takeover shots!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting.
    reebok x opening ceremony sneaker

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig